Designed for authors whose work addresses issues of social justice, equity, climate justice, and creating a better world, Athena Advance is the public relations division of The Athena Advisors. We offer focused publicity for long-term impact, building connections that raise your visibility and put your work into the hands of the right audiences.
Agnes Kaposi–Author, Yellow Star-Red Star
Pauline Campbell–Author, Rice & Peas and Fish & Chips
- Championing your work and getting you in front of reviewers, vendors, and readers;
- Building a website to tell your story to the right audiences, including venues and the press;
- Preparing visually-compelling one-pagers and press packets to describe your biography and your work;
- Building a public relations strategy to find the right audiences for your work and support you in implementing the strategy;
- Meeting with your publisher to maximize public relations opportunities.